Classical Chicken Pakora2018-05-28
Chicken pakora is one of the famous recipes in South Asia. Mostly Chicken Pakora are used on Dinner table and most likely eaten with Tomato ketchup And Podeena Chatni. A very easy and tasty recipe of Chicken Pakora is given below.
- 500 gm boneless chicken cubes
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- 3-4 tablespoons chickpea flour or besan
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chili
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
Mix the onion, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, inexperienced chili, and salt in a bowl.
Drop the chicken cubes and mix properly. hold it apart for 10 minutes.
Now, add the besan and corn flour to the bowl containing the chicken cubes and blend properly.
Warmth the oil in a pan and fry the chook cubes till they end up golden brown.