Garlic and Egg Chinese Fried Rice Recipe2018-03-15
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Ginger, chopped
- 6-7 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 Red chili, chopped
- 2 Cups Rice, steamed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp. onion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add the sliced garlic to that. Cook till light golden.
2. Now add a teaspoon of onion, ginger and red chilly. Wait for a moment.
3. Break an egg within the pan. mix and cook till scrambled.
4. Then pour the steamed rice and mix well with the ingredients with light hands.
5. Add salt and black pepper powder and blend totally pouring soy sauce over the rice.
6. Again add a teaspoon of onion to the rice and fry for a moment.
7. Transfer the hot and delicious Chinese Chinese fried rice to a bowl and serve it with spring onions and a couple of coriander leaves.