- 1kg ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- Garlic paste
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- fresh cilantro stems, minced (optional)
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- Cook meat, onion, garlic and cilantro stirring often til meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add tacos seasoning and 3/4 cup water to meat mixture and stir to blend.
- Stir until liquid has evaporated.
- Serve the tacos with smile, get creative. Use toppings salad as you desire Some toppings options are below.
lettuce, shredded (optional), cheese, shredded (optional) , tomatoes, seeded and chopped (optional) ,sour cream (optional) , sliced jalapeno (optional) , leftover corn (optional) ,leftover beans (optional) ,leftover rice (optional), avocado (optional)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe